Here are some examples of behavior that can lead to California indecent exposure charges:
- A female baring her breasts in a crowded restaurant in order to sexually gratify her boyfriend;
- An adult male standing on a street corner “flashing” his genitals to females who walk by for sexual gratification purposes; and
- A teenage boy exposing his genitals to elderly women walking out of a church with the goal of offending them.
How can we defend you against charges of California Penal Code 314 PC Indecent Exposure?
There are a number of legal defenses that a highly skilled attorney can present on your behalf in an effort to get the “indecent exposure” charge reduced or even dismissed. Some of these defenses include, but are not limited to:
- You never actually exposed yourself,
- You weren’t aware of anyone else being present who would be offended, and / or
- You were the victim of mistaken identity.
We have been successfully defending clients facing all types of criminal charges in Sonoma and Marin Counties, since 1992.
The 100 Trial Lawyers Association has recognized us as one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the country!
Please call our office today at (707) 571-8600 in our centrally located Santa Rosa office in Sonoma County or call our office in San Rafael in Marin County at (415) 492-4507 to schedule a free and confidential case evaluation.
Don’t bargain with your freedom! The right attorney makes all the difference between your freedom and incarceration!